Take the kids to feed the ducks at Narrows Duck Pond...Just a short walk from
- The New River for Canoeing, Tubing, Kayaking, Bass and Muskie fishing.
- Wolf Creek and Dry Branch for trout fishing
- Narrows Park and Duck Pond for picnics, playground, swimming,
basketball, and big July 4th celebration with fireworks.
- Horse and Hiking trails including access to the famed Appalachian Trail
- Blue Moon Coffee Shop across the street offering food, drink and
occasional live music
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Scenic Motorcycle Routes
- 40 mins to Winterplace Ski Resort
- A private mountain top is even available for groups wanting to enjoy bon
fires at night. Reservations are encouraged for sport excursions and in
season gaming sports.
Copyright 2011 Website Designed by Anita
Special thanks to S. D. Raines for photography
Visit Glen Alton and take a picnic lunch. The area offers
supreme trout fishing, hiking and birding trails.